GAMING ECOSYSTEM PLATFORM
MARKETPLACE FOR NFT GAMING NFT GAMING TO EARN AND TRADE
Creo Engine is a gaming platform dedicated to game developers worldwide to establish their games. Developers can join the Creo Engine platform and utilize its ecosystem that contains many features and user bases, similar to how the Steam store distributes its library of games. Creo Engine also serves as a game developer aiming to provide the best gaming experience for its players through the in-house studio, ‘Nomina Games’.
We utilize our own infrastructure to facilitate asset interoperability between games under the platform to further enhance user experience and as well add value to the assets they’ve worked hard to achieve.
1. High-quality video games with a wide variety of selections for the best gaming experience.
2. Gamefi that players can enjoy, not just for earning.
3. Creo Engine connects players to do business in the metaverse.
4. Staking Creo token rewards investors with more token.
5. Extra benefit for players when using Creo as payment in the marketplace
6. Creo Engine offers an all-in-one platform where gamefi products are vetted and carefully integrated into a steady and stable ecosystem.
7. One token for all transactions to ensure integrity and safety among games. Creo platform will strive to stabilize prices to ensure profitable, long-lasting yields.
1. Governance token in our Ecosystem
All games that run under the Creo Engine platform will only use one game token; the CREO token.
2. Token Staking program to earn rewards
Users/gamers that stake their Creo tokens will receive Creo tokens as rewards.
3. Gas fees for marketplace transaction
All transactions in the marketplace will be charged with a small amount of CREO token as transaction fees.
4. In-game and marketplace transactions
All transactions occurred in the marketplace use the CREO token.
Creo Tokens will also be used as liquidity in exchanges.
6. Staking for Developers
Game developers are required to stake a certain amount of CREO tokens before joining the ecosystem.
7. Incubation Program
Creo Engine will use the Creo token in the project incubation program.
Creo Engine will occasionally give away Creo tokens in promotional events as a reward.
A collection of web3 games from all over the globe, and with facilities and infrastructures which will allow users and developers to interoperate between these games. A seamless massive data bank of assets where NFTs and items are all moving inbetween games.
designers with expertise in their respective fields.